We are in search of a CMO specializing in Psychiatry!
As part of the role you will conduct evaluations, administer treatments, and deliver clinical care to patients referred to the team alongside other mental health professionals, primary care physicians, and various service providers to guarantee that individuals receive the necessary treatment and care.
A city with a unique atmosphere and appeal, a vibrant cultural scene and beautiful scenery of rolling hills, valleys and charming little villages. It is recognized as one of Australia's most desirable regional cities, with a continually expanding population of more than 70,000 residents.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• Reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Medical Practitioner.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or email@example.com.