Seeking an experienced Paediatric Registrar to deliver the highest quality of patient care. This role plays a crucial role in delivering comprehensive, effective, and efficient Pediatric Services, involving supervision by a Consultant and includes coordinating investigations, overseeing junior staff and students, engaging in discussions with patients and their families, liaising with statutory authorities, and ensuring the discharge of patients.
One of the largest towns in South Australia, located 4 hours from Adelaide, boasting remarkable geological features, peaceful woodlands, vineyards, and expansive ocean views. Additionally, the presence of some of Australia's finest culinary experiences that ensures that every palate is satisfied.
The facility stands as the largest hospital in rural South Australia and has been designated as one of the four general hospitals aimed at delivering healthcare services to residents in rural areas, bringing treatment closer to their homes.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• Reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or email@example.com.