Break free from your everyday routine and consider working in Australia. With various hospitals to chose from within the district, would you prefer to live by seaside or experience the outback – the choice is yours!
This NSW health district is embarking on a new phase of the Obstetrics and Gynecology care provision and are undergoing a comprehensive overhaul the service, dedicated to providing women's health and maternity care that is accessible and secure, all while upholding quality.
This role will allow you work with a fantastic team of collaborative and committed professionals within world class facilities.
Some of the benefits offered include reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or email@example.com.