ICU medicine vacancy suitable for a physician who is at the level of PGY3 or above! You will work under the guidance of Senior Medical Officers and be tasked with evaluating and overseeing patients within the department, which includes coordinating necessary investigations as required.
You will have access to outstanding clinical educational experiences and a desirable lifestyle that includes beautiful housing, exceptional schools and a thriving economy. The close-knit team places a high value on establishing a workplace that is friendly, secure, and inclusive, and ensures the achievement of good work/life balance.
Due to historical, cultural, and geographical factors, the city has traditionally been recognized as one of New Zealand's four primary hubs. Described as New Zealand's Wildlife Capital and takes great pride in its magnificent architectural legacy, breathtaking landscapes, and exceptional biodiversity.
Why New Zealand:
• Travel, work, and explore in Zealand, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• A thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• Reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand as a Medical Practitioner.
• FANZCA or an equivalent qualification, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• Specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – Australia, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.