In this role, your primary responsibility will be delivering top-notch clinical care to patients. Additionally, you'll have the chance to collaborate with experienced medical experts within the Medicine Department, affording you a comprehensive understanding of the field of Medicine and the potential challenges it entails.
This is a major referral hospital dedicated to delivering excellence in healthcare, wellness, research, and education in the far North Queensland region. A city known for its diversity and lively cultural scene, a truly breathtaking destination with a tropical feel, offering a range of attractions, from a natural landscapes including World Heritage forests, mountain ranges and rainforests to visiting popular museums and galleries.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or email@example.com.