A large hospital in a busy suburb south of Melbourne is seeking a Senior Resident Medical Officer to join their Emergency Department. The hospital also offers a wide range of medical and surgical services, including both general and specialized care, mental health support, maternity, and pediatric services. As a prominent teaching institution, the hospital maintains partnerships with universities, as well as connections with other universities for postgraduate studies. The hospital has been awarded ACEM's highest level of accreditation at 24 months.
Are you seeking the perfect fusion of modern city life and breathtaking coastal landscapes?
Move to a location full of exciting activities to suit all interests; visit the impressive historical sites, enjoy the vibrant music and cultural arts scene and a wide range diverse culinary treats, and lively city centre streets.
• Travel, work and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side to the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• with numerous visa options, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• reword incentives for critical and hard to fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canadian, South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.