Seeking Emergency doctors in Northern Victoria! Your role will involve delivering advanced clinical services to hospital patients within a multidisciplinary team, ensuring the maintenance of clinical standards and the enhancement of patient care quality. This is done under the supervision of Clinical Supervisors, including Registrars and Consultants.
Embark on a captivating exploration through untouched forests, marvel at the breathtaking landscapes of stunning mountain ranges, savor the unique and delicious tastes of gourmet offerings, stroll along the many scenic hiking trails, relish the beauty of our beautiful rivers and lakes, and explore the charm of quaint towns and attractions. Regional Victoria offers a wealth of sights and experiences waiting to be discovered.
Working in a rural setting presents the chance to engage in diverse specialties, ensuring each day brings a unique experience.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or email@example.com.