As an Emergency Registrar, your role involves delivering high quality clinical care in one of the largest regional hospitals in WA. You'll also have the opportunity to collaborate within the integrated Emergency Department, providing you with a comprehensive perspective on the field of Emergency Medicine and the associated challenges.
Join the most extensive rural healthcare system in Australia and among one the largest globally, offering healthcare services to roughly 500,000 individuals and covers an expansive 2.5 million square kilometer expanse. The system is made up of 7 regions and includes a network of hospitals, clinics and health services.
Live in the largest outback city in Australia, boasting a population exceeding 30,000, this city thrives as a vibrant and sophisticated regional hub. The surrounding area presents an incredible array of natural beauty, including national parks and reserves and serene forests.
Working in a rural setting presents the chance to engage in diverse specialties, ensuring each day brings a unique experience.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• Reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Medical Practitioner.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or email@example.com.