We are currently seeking Emergency PHOs, in arguably one of the most beautiful regions of Queensland. Your role will involve delivering advanced emergency clinical services in a hospital North of Brisbane, with primary focus on ensuring the provision of safe, patient-centered care for all patients within the department.
Being the southernmost entry point to the Great Barrier Reef, the city has a lot to offer, diverse landscapes, a subtropical climate and a rich history! Make the most of the beautiful lakes, National parks or many art galleries and exhibitions.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.