Expand your skillset, alongside gaining a true Australian lifestyle and cultural experience, by working in a rural location you will have the opportunity to work across various specialties, no two days are the same.
One of the most charming regional cities in NSW, well known for its welcoming community. The area presents a variety of outdoor activities to explore. Take a visit to the local stunning National Parks, which hold World Heritage status to enjoy the wonderful gorges and waterfalls, appreciate the impressive heritage architecture, engage in diverse arts and cultural events, and savor a wide range of culinary delights.
It also serves as an educational hub with an outstanding university and a mix of public and private schools, all offering education on par with major Australian capital cities.
• Travel, work, and explore in Australia, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• We’re a thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options, with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• Reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• MBBS or equivalent, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – NZ, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.