We are actively seeking consultant anesthetist to become part of of a dedicated and encouraging team who are dedicated to continual learning and enhancement of their services, actively encouraging the development of junior staff and interdisciplinary team education. The department is also accredited by ANZCA for a two-year vocational training program in anesthesiology.
This position offers excellent prospects for both professional fulfillment and a desirable lifestyle on the North Island! This is a substantial secondary-level institution offering acute and elective healthcare services to a population of almost 180,000 individuals within the region.
Enjoy a sub-tropical climate. The island boasts beautiful landscapes and features including extensive forests, volcanic summits, and scenic beaches while the eastern side is adorned with vineyards.
Why New Zealand:
• Travel, work, and explore in New Zealand, living in the southern hemisphere gives you an opportunity to explore a different side of the world.
• A thriving economy, with competitive salaries with rural locations offering higher.
• With numerous visa options including sponsorship with additional options for dependents allowing you and your family to travel with ease.
• Reward incentives for critical and hard-to-fill positions in our rural and regional facilities - relocation packages, accommodation assistance, etc.
• Registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand as a Medical Practitioner.
• FANZCA or an equivalent qualification, currently registered, or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia in an appropriate registration category.
• Specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
• International Medical Graduates Welcome – Australia, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and South Africa.
What we can offer:
• Service is our #1 priority - our goal is to ensure service levels remain to be the core focus in everything we do.
• We have access to positions in all states and territories across Australia and New Zealand
• HealthPass - our credentialing service is pain-free – all forms are pre-filled and ready to digitally sign.
• Visa assistance/sponsorship provided by 1Medical
• Step-by-step assistance with the medical registration process
• Expert advice on medical indemnity, accommodation, transport, and taxation
If you want to learn more about the job position, please contact Bronagh Kilcommins at +61 424 294 522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.