1Medical are seeking the assistance of a Hospital in the Home Psychiatry Registrar/Medical Officer to work in Perth, WA. Details as below:
- Role: Hospital in the Home Psychiatry Registrar/Medical Officer
- Dates: ASAP for 6 months with a chance to extend
- This position is a "hospital in the home" role, in which the doctor will be seeing patients frequently within their home environment and may typically involve seeing patients up to twice per day, thus allowing for assertive treatment - without being hospital-based
- The doctor will be well supported and will work within a multidisciplinary team
- Candidates from outside of WA are encouraged to apply - any quarantine will be paid for by the service
- Great opportunity to work in Perth long term and ongoing
- Accommodation (time period negotiable) and flights offered by hospital
- Excellent location, close to the beach, good schools and metro Perth
- The contract is a salaried role, with attractive rates being offered, in line with the doctors level of experience
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to click apply or contact
Ben Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 295 441 180.
Should you have alternative availability then please do inform us.