1Medical are seeking the assistance of full-time General Practitioner to work in QLD
Details as below:
- We are looking to welcome a full time General Practitioner, seeking to make a commitment to our practice. The successful applicant will need previous general practice experience as well as a warm and friendly disposition. Women’s health and skin excision experience would be preferred.
- The practice is a well established general practice that has been operational for over 10 years and is also AGPAL accredited. With up to three doctors, a bulk billing Cardiologist and Psychologist as part of the allied health team. Our mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis & management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, well-being & disease prevention to all patients.
- We provide skin cancer clinic, antenatal care, postnatal care, immunisations, chronic disease management, which includes asthma and diabetic clinics, mental health, and a number of allied health services. Home visits are available for regular patients of this practice whose condition prevents attendance at the surgery, and are at the direction of the GP
- We are an RA2 locations and the region has experienced rapid growth with a number of large developments
- We have a General Hospital providing acute inpatient care, palliative care, emergency, physiotherapy, limited radiography, pharmacy and interim services. Many recreational facilities are available such as a public swimming pool sporting clubs and facilities including martial arts, softball, tennis, hack and pony club, rifle club, netball, rugby league, little athletics, soccer, swimming and basketball.
- Currently would be offering 70% of billings
- Earning potential $380,000
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to click apply or contact
Joshua Lees at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 411 237 964.
Should you have alternative availability then please do inform us.