1Medical are seeking the assistance of a Psychiatry Registrar to work in Metro Brisbane, QLD. Details as below:
- Role: Psychiatry Registrar Stage 3 Trainee
- Dates: Start ASAP ongoing
- Psych reg trainee typically joins health service during the last phase of their specialist training
- Excellent, guaranteed-income way of transitioning from public to private
- Expected to see 20 hours of patients per week (we are a private outpatient clinic) - this, plus free supervision, etc is considered full-time work
- Then stay with the service as an employed consultant for a time equal to their pre-Fellowship time with us (so about 6 months). The doctor receives a percentage of billings at this time and is expected to see 25 hours of patients per week.
- This should work out to be roughly equivalent to about the equivalent of $250k per annum
- At the end of that contracted period, the doctor then has their own practice of AMA paying patients that they have built up over that time
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to click apply or contact
Ben Griffin at email@example.com or +61 291 382 076.
Should you have alternative availability then please do inform us.